Did you know?
- Leaf Removal and general fall garden clean-up helps prepare plants for winter.
- Proper fall pruning of shrubs and ornamental trees helps develop healthy plants.
- Fall aeration and over-seeding establishes healthy spring lawns.
- Fall is also the best time to install sod.
- Fall is a great time for that new garden expansion or new plant additions.
- For properties that have mature trees or densely planted trees, leaf removal is a must for maintaining a neat and clean appearance.
- Fall is also the key period for rejuvenation of turf grass so it is important that leaves do not cover the grass over the winter.
- Once leaves begin to drop in the fall, mowing crews will take extra time to mulch the leaves into fine pieces during routine mowing visits.
- When leaves start falling in heavy concentrations, they are blown together in piles with commercial blowers and either carried into a wooded area to be used as natural mulch or collected with a leaf vacuum and removed.
- A final leaf removal visit may be required in the very late fall, to leave your property appearance neat and clean looking over the winter months.
Some species of trees do not lose all their leaves in the fall. They gradually lose them over the course of the winter months. A select few continue losing leaves into the spring up to when their new leaves begin budding.
Therefore please be aware that minimal amounts of leaves may be present on your property throughout the winter months.
Are you tired of raking leaves, or do you enjoy raking leaves but you’re tired of shoving them into plastic bags, leaving them curbside only to have them go to landfill?
Libbee’s offer 2 Leaf Removal options:
1. We’ll rake, blow and remove your leaves from all landscape beds, patio areas, decks, walkways and lawn or
2. You can rake your leaves curbside
Either way, we’ll come to your property with our state of the art equipment, vacuum and remove the leaves. Because we are committed to making a difference in our environment, we never dump leaves in landfills, all the leaves we vacuum are recycled into compost.
Do You Need Help With Your Fall Cleanup and Landscaping Maintenance?
Libbee’s Landscaping & Grounds Management can help! Are you tired of raking leaves, or do you like raking leaves but you’re tired of shoving them into plastic bags, leaving them curbside only to have them go to landfill? Let Libbee’s take the hassle out of your fall clean-up. We’ll rake and vacuum your leaves or you can rake your leaves curbside, we’ll come out with our state of the art equipment and vacuum them for you. We never dump in landfills, all the leaves we vacuum are recycled into compost.